Terms and Conditions
This is version 3.0 of the WinnerzOn Terms and Conditions, last updated on 29th September 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE TELEBETTING SERVICE
The following definitions are used in these terms and conditions:
"Bonus Terms" means any terms and conditions and/or rules with regard to promotions, bonuses and special offers which may apply to any part of the Services from time to time
"Your Contact Details" are as defined in paragraph 4
"Download Terms" means any additional end user terms and conditions of use which You are required to confirm Your agreement to as part of the download and/or installation of any software which You may download in order to be able to use the Website, including the Playtech End User Licence Agreement which can be found in the Appendix of these General Terms
"General Terms" means the terms and conditions set out in this document
"Group" means in relation to any party, a company which is from time to time a subsidiary or the ultimate holding company of that party or another direct or indirect subsidiary of any such ultimate holding company.
"Rules" means the Betting Rules and the Game Rules specifically applicable to the relevant type of betting and/or gaming, as identified in more detail in paragraph 1.3.1 and 1.3.2
"Services" means, as appropriate, the services offered for the time being by WinnerzOn through the Website and/or via any mobile or tablet application.
"Website" means the website https://winnerzon.com or any page or section thereof for the time being
"WinnerzOn" means Rawingo N.V. (reg. nr. 153084), Heelsumstraat 51, E-Commerce Park, Vredenberg, Curacao and regulated under gaming license nr. 8048/JAZ2020-049 issued by the gaming authority of Curacao
In addition, where You play any game, or place a bet using the Services,
or otherwise use the Services, You agree to be bound by:
- the Rules For All Sports Bets on the Website’s Sportsbook as set out under the general Help tab ("the Betting Rules"); and
the Rules of any game You play ("Game Rules"), as set out under the
relevant general Help tab, any Help section and Rules tab, including
- for games on the 'Games' tab: the Games Rules for the relevant game;
- in respect of any new games, the rules applicable to such game;
- any Bonus Terms;
- any Download Terms; and
- any other terms applicable to the Services and/or which You are required to confirm Your agreement to as part of the Services.
In the event that there is any specific conflict or inconsistency
contract with WinnerzOn, the order of precedence
shall be as follows:
- the Bonus Terms;
- the Betting Rules;
- the Game Rules;
- the Additional Terms;
- the General Terms;
- the Download Terms.
- The following definitions are used in these terms and conditions:
“Subscriber”, “Account Holder”, “Player” or “User”) and Rawingo N.V. (reg. nr. 153084), Heelsumstraat 51, E-Commerce Park, Vredenberg, Curacao and regulated under gaming license nr. 8048/JAZ2020-049 issued by the gaming authority of Curacao
Website's gaming activity is regulated under
sublicense no. 8048/JAZ2020-049 issued by the gaming authority of
Curacao to Rawingo N.V. (Curacao reg. no. 153084).
Payments and financial transactions are processed by Rawingo IP Services Limited (reg. nr. HE 418844) of Agiou Georgiou Makri, 64, ANNA MARIA LENA COURT, Flat/Office 201, 6037, Larnaca, Cyprus
- WinnerzOn; or
- in the case of terms and conditions relating to monies held in Your Account from time to time, to any WinnerzOn company which holds such money as trustee and shall (where appropriate) be deemed to include our agents, partners, and suppliers.
of, we will do so by such method of notification as we may, in our
discretion, deem to be appropriate, which may comprise:
- email (to the email address You have previously supplied us with);
- a message to Your Inbox on the Website; or
notice on the Website
OPENING YOUR ACCOUNT
- In order to place a bet or play a game using the Services, You will need to open an account with WinnerzOn ("Your account" or "Account").
In order to open Your Account for use with the Services, You can:
- contact Customer Services;
- click on Join now on the Website and follow the on-screen instructions;
- open by such other Account opening method as shall, from time to time be offered by WinnerzOn.
- Your Account will either be operated by WinnerzOn or by another company in its Group for and on behalf of itself and/or the relevant WinnerzOn company with whom You have contracted.
- When You open Your Account You will be asked to provide us with personal information, including Your name and date of birth and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address ("Your Contact Details"). You may update Your Contact Details from time to time by contacting Customer Servicesor through the My account management page on the Website or by such other method as shall, from time to time, be offered by WinnerzOn.
- If You do not wish Your Contact Details to be used by us and our business partners to contact You to inform You with marketing information relating to others of our goods, products or services or those of our business partners, please indicate that this is the case by ticking the relevant box as instructed when You open an account on the Website or by informing Customer Services
In opening Your Account You warrant that:
- You understand and accept the risk that, by using the Services, You may, as well as winning money, lose money;
- You are (a) over 18 years of age and (b) above the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to You (the "Relevant Age");
- gambling is not illegal in the territory where You reside;
- You are legally able to enter into contracts;
- You have not been excluded from gambling; and
- You have not already had an Account closed by us at any of the websites operated by us and/or our Group or at Your request under paragraph 33 (Responsible Gaming/Gambling). If You have managed to open the Account at any of the websites operated by us and/or our Group notwithstanding the prohibition set out in this Clause, (a) all bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained using that Duplicate Account will be void and forfeited by You, and (b) we may, at our entire discretion, void all winnings and refund all deposits (less amounts in respect of void winnings) made in respect of such Account.
Your Account must be registered in Your own, correct, name and personal
details and it shall only be issued once for You and not duplicated
through any other person, family, household, address (postal and/or IP
and/or SIM card identifier), email address, or any environment where
computers (or other access devices) are shared (e.g. schools,
workplaces, public libraries etc), computer (or other access device),
and/or account in respect of the Services. Any other accounts which You
open with us, or which are beneficially owned by You in relation to the
Services shall be "Duplicate Accounts". We may close any Duplicate
Account (but shall not be obliged to do so). If we close a Duplicate
- all bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained using that Duplicate Account will be void and forfeited by You;
- we may, at our entire discretion, void all winnings and refund all deposits (less amounts in respect of void winnings) made in respect of that Duplicate Account and, to the extent not recovered by us from the relevant Duplicate Account, any amounts to be refunded to us by You in respect of a Duplicate Account may be recovered by us directly from any other of Your Accounts (including any other Duplicate Account); or
- we may, at our entire discretion, allow usage of the Duplicate Account to be deemed valid in which case all losses and stakes placed by or for You through the Duplicate Account shall be retained by us.
- Besides the avatars provided by us, You can also upload your own avatar image. You can use any image for your avatar as long as it's not an image someone else owns the copyright to, or an image that is obscene, indecent, abusive and or offensive. Avatar images that violate WinnerzOn terms will be removed without warning and Your account might be blocked.
- We reserve the right to refuse certain Player registrations or close a Player account at our sole discretion, however any contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- We reserve the right to refuse certain Player registrations or close a Player account at our sole discretion, however any contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- If You wish to open another Account, You may do so by contacting our Customer Services. Please note that we do not allow the old Account and new Account to be opened and accessible by You simultaneously. If a new Account is opened, the old Account will be closed, in which case any balance on the old Account on the date of such closure will be refunded to You as soon as it is practicable for us to do so. Please note that You will be required to perform a new Account opening procedure under this Paragraph 4, and we may request to perform Your verification checks as set out in Paragraph 5 below.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY; MONEY LAUNDERING REQUIREMENTS
You warrant that:
- the name and address You supply when opening Your Account are correct; and
- You declare with each deposit that to be deposited funds rightfully belong to You and that these funds have not been obtained or are derived from any illegal means.
- Whilst we are undertaking any Checks from time to time, we may restrict You from withdrawing funds from Your Account and/or prevent access to all or certain parts of the Website. Please note that we may from time to time re-perform the Checks for regulatory, security or other business reasons. If any such restrictions cause You a problem, please contact Customer Services.
In certain circumstances we may have to contact You and ask You to
provide further information to us directly in order to complete the
Checks. For this purpose, we will be entitled, at our sole discretion,
to require that You provide us with a notarised ID or any equivalent
certified ID according to the applicable law of Your jurisdiction or
otherwise, proof of address, utility bills, bank details, bank
statements and bank references. We have the right to request You to
provide to us source of wealth when You make/have made a cumulative
deposit of amount greater than 10 000 EUR (or the equivalent in the
Player Account currency) under 30 days. Until such information has been
supplied to our satisfaction, we may prevent any activity to be
undertaken by You in relation to the Account or we may, where we
reasonably believe that deliberately incorrect information has been
provided by You, keep any amount deposited on the Account following the
closure of the Account by us.
It may be an offence for persons under the Relevant Age to make use of
the Website. If we are unable to confirm that You are the Relevant Age
then we may suspend Your Account until such time that we are able to
confirm that you are the Relevant Age. If You are subsequently proven to
have been under the Relevant Age at the time You made any gambling or
gaming transactions with Us, then:
- Your Account will be closed;
- all transactions made whilst You were underage will be made void, and all related funds deposited by You will be returned by the payment method used for the deposit of such funds, wherever practicable;
- any deposits made whilst You were under the Relevant Age will be returned to You; and
- any winnings which You have accrued during such time when You were under the Relevant Age will be forfeited by You (and may be deducted from the amount of any deposit returned under paragraph 5.5.3 and You will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from Your Account.
- It is unlawful for a Player to deposit any sort of funds from ill-gotten means. We carry out monitoring procedures in regard to transactions in order to prevent money laundering. Whenever a transaction is deemed to be suspicious, we reserve the right to report it to the relevant authorities. Furthermore, in the event of any suspicious transactions/activities, we may suspend, block, or close the account(s) of the relevant Player(s) and withhold funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent authorities.
- You warrant that:
USERNAME, PASSWORD, PIN and CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- After opening Your Account, You must take all reasonable steps to avoid disclosing (whether deliberately or accidentally) Your username, password and/or account number to anyone else, including ensuring that up-to-date security software is downloaded onto Your computer.
- All transactions made where Your username and password and/or account number have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid, whether or not authorised by You, and we shall not be liable for any claims in the event that You disclose Your username, password or account number to anyone else (whether deliberately or accidentally).
- If You have lost or forgotten Your Account details, or have reason to believe that such details are known to an unauthorised third party, please contact us immediately for a replacement through Customer Services, details of which can be found in the Help section of the Website.
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
If You wish to participate in the Services, You must deposit monies into
Your Account from an account or source of which you are the account
holder. Such monies may (subject to paragraph 5) then be used by You to
place bets or play games. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw
and transfer funds can be found in the Deposit page of the Help section
of the Website. If You use a payment method in respect of which You are
not the account holder, we reserve the right to treat any deposit into
the Account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit
as void) pending the satisfactory completion of all relevant Checks.
All real money deposits must be wagered 1 time before a withdrawal
can be made. Eg. If you deposit €20 you must make €20 worth of
wagers before a withdrawal can be requested.
WinnerzOn reserves the right to charge a 10% fee
in case the player requests a withdrawal without a member account
turnover that is equal or more than the amount of funds deposited.
Additionally, regarding any withdrawal of the funds from the Player’s account, we reserve the right to charge a fee to the Player, which represents the costs we incur in processing that payment to the Player (or a reasonable estimate of those costs). Such processing fee (if imposed) will be notified to the Player before withdrawing the Player's funds.
- Upon requesting a withdrawal all active bonuses and any winnings accrued from bonus funds or promotions will be removed from your account
- All real money deposits must be wagered 1 time before a withdrawal can be made. Eg. If you deposit €20 you must make €20 worth of wagers before a withdrawal can be requested. WinnerzOn reserves the right to charge a 10% fee in case the player requests a withdrawal without a member account turnover that is equal or more than the amount of funds deposited.
- You further agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Account, and in any such event to refund and compensate us for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting Your deposit. For the avoidance of doubt Your Account shall not be used by You as a bank account and, should we become aware of deposits into and withdrawals from Your Account without commensurate betting or gaming activity, we reserve the right to deduct an administration charge (whether or not we close or suspend the account).
- Your Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or by any other similar insurance system. Any monies deposited with us in Your Account shall not attract any interest. Monies deposited with us are held under a normal bank account and/or escrow account in the name of WinnerzOn or another WinnerzOn company, which holds the monies in the account on trust for You and other persons entitled. As such, in the event of our insolvency, You would be entitled to claim any monies held on trust for You in such an account, but You would have no protection under any statutory deposit guarantee scheme.
- To the extent required by Your local law or tax or other authorities You are responsible for reporting Your winnings and losses arising from the Services.
- You can set a deposit limit on Your Account in any one day. This limit cannot be increased without giving us twenty-four hours' notice of Your wish to increase Your deposit limit and only when twenty-four hours have elapsed from Your request for such an increase will the increase apply. For details of how to set up a deposit limit please contact Customer Services, or (where Your Account is for the Website) set up the limit through the Website by clicking on My Account, then Update Account Details. Any confirmed reductions to your deposit limit will be of immediate effect. The maximum amount the Player is allowed to deposit per 24 hours is 10 000 EUR (or the equivalent in the Player Account currency). Any deposits above said maximum amount may be cancelled and returned by us.
Subject to paragraph 13 (Closure of Your Account; etc), You may request
withdrawal of funds from Your Account at any time provided that:
- all payments made into Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- any Checks referred to in paragraph 5 above have been completed by us to our satisfaction; and
- You have complied with any other relevant withdrawal conditions affecting Your Account (e.g. any applicable Bonus Terms).
- The minimum amount of a single payout is 25 EUR/USD.
- On any withdrawal approved by us, provided that You give us sufficient information as to how the funds should be transferred to You, we will return the relevant funds to You in accordance with paragraph 7.7 (less charges incurred or any other amount required to be deducted from Your withdrawal in order to comply with any applicable law).
- We will attempt to accommodate Your request regarding the payment method and currency of payment of Your withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, we may process and pay withdrawals in a different payment method than the one requested by You, such as through different payment providers, a bank draft or wire transfer (any charges associated with relevant payment methods are set out in the Withdrawal tab of the Website). Similarly, in certain cases, the currency of Your withdrawal may not be the currency in which Your deposit was made or that was otherwise requested by You and, in circumstances where we are required to convert Your deposits between different currencies, the conversion rate used by us is as stated in the Help tab of the Website.
- Inactive Account Fee. If Your Account is not used (for betting, gaming, making a deposit, withdrawal) during the period of 12 months, your Account will be deemed as inactive. Once your Account becomes inactive, we may charge you a monthly maintenance fee of 5% of the Account balance, subject to a minimum of EUR 5 per month ("Inactive Account Fee") and deduct the Inactive Account Fee from your Account balance. The fee will be charged as long as the inactive account has positive balance or until such account will be reactivated. The Inactive Account Fee is subject to change from time to time.
- Player winnings are subject to maximum limits (i.e., maximum win cap) for each consecutive 7 calendar days, irrespective of the number of bets, the total stakes invested, or however placed. These maximums apply even if the level of potential winnings exceeds these amounts;
- Our maximum winnings for each Player in any consecutive 7 calendar days is 10,000 EUR or the currency equivalent (for the sake of clarity, in case the Player has won more than the maximum winning amount and/or within the period stated herein, the residual amount will be cancelled);
- It is the Player’s responsibility to follow up his/her number of bets, the total stakes invested or however placed, and maximum winnings he/she can gain within the period stated herein;
- The foregoing does not apply to winnings of progressive jackpots.
- Maximum Withdrawals. Unless specifically authorized by us in writing, Player may withdraw 10,000 EUR from his/her Account in every 30-day period. All other winnings will be paid in monthly instalments of 10,000 EUR every 30 days. The foregoing does not apply to withdrawals of progressive jackpots. Notwithstanding the maximum withdrawal amount as defined in this Clause, the maximum withdrawal amount is limited by the limitations set by the payment method chosen by the Player when placing a deposit.
- Withdrawals and refunds are effected within 3-5 business days, if practicable, after receipt of the request, if the Player successfully passed Checks if such are requested in line with these General Terms and subject to complying with anti-money laundering regulations. In case, if there is a large winning (5000 EUR or more) or jackpot winning, it may take longer to process the withdrawal request in order to verify the winning (with a third party where relevant) and to complete all required Checks.
- We reserve the right to delay and/or stop the processing of a withdrawal or refund until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transaction or in the event that Your original deposited funds are not received within 24 hours. If the original funds are not received within 24 hours all winnings will be cancelled.
- If You wish to participate in the Services, You must deposit monies into Your Account from an account or source of which you are the account holder. Such monies may (subject to paragraph 5) then be used by You to place bets or play games. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found in the Deposit page of the Help section of the Website. If You use a payment method in respect of which You are not the account holder, we reserve the right to treat any deposit into the Account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void) pending the satisfactory completion of all relevant Checks.
LEGAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Access to or use of the Website or any of the Services via the Website may not be legal for some or all residents of or persons in certain countries. We do not intend that the Website should be used for betting, gaming, or any other purposes by persons in countries in which such activities are illegal. The fact that the Website is accessible in any such country, or appears in the official language of any such country shall not be construed as a representation or warranty with respect to the legality or otherwise of the access to and use of the Website, and the making of deposits or receipt of any winnings from Your Account. The availability of the Website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by us for the use of or subscription to betting, gaming or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law.
There are several bases for the restriction of providing Services via
the Website to You as a player, the most common are:
- Restrictions imposed by the license requirements according to which we are not authorized to offer online gambling operations in the territories of the USA, The Netherlands, France, The Dutch Caribbean (Aruba, Curacao, Sint Maarten, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba), Singapore;
- Restrictions imposed by the respective country You are holding citizenship or You are located (living or having a permanent or temporary residence) that either (a) prohibits its citizens from participating in online gambling or (b) prohibits to access to the online gambling services from its territory or (c) requires a specialized or local license to allow online gambling operations in Your country;
- Restrictions imposed by banks, payment service providers, and payment networks (like VISA and MasterCard), please note that even for supported countries we are not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks and payment service providers issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their discretion;
Certain games may be unavailable in certain countries, as required
policies of games providers
which may change from time to time;
Note: Please check if the full list of restrictions by the game providers are included here: policies of games providers.
- Our policies indicate that we do not offer our Services to the persons from non-reputable jurisdictions in respect of which there is an international call for counter-measures;
- Nevertheless, the above restrictions, we may at our own discretion to not offer our Services to the persons from one or several countries, which we may change time after time.
- If it becomes apparent to us that You are resident in a country in which the use of the Website and/or the Services is not legal or is restricted, we shall be entitled immediately to close Your Account.
PLACING YOUR BET AND/OR GAMING USING THE SERVICES
- In order to place a bet or access a Service you should follow the instructions provided at the Help tab.
It is Your responsibility to ensure that the details of any bet, stake
or similar transaction that you place using the Services (a
"Transaction") are correct in the following manner:
- when using the Website (either directly, through an application or otherwise) in accordance with the relevant Betting Rules or Game Rules, as appropriate; and
- Your Transaction history can be accessed by you by clicking My Account on the Website, or through our Customer Services (including by opting to receive a written statement).
- Once a Transaction has been accepted by us, You cannot cancel the transaction unless we agree otherwise.
- We may, at our discretion (and provided that neither You nor we gain any unfair advantage), elect to accept a bet notwithstanding that the relevant event has begun. In respect of gaming, the relevant Rules tab shall set out the point at which no further stakes will be accepted by us.
- We may cancel or amend a Transaction pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 5 (Verification of Your Identity), paragraph 12 (Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity) or paragraph 19 (Errors or Omissions).
GENERAL GAME RULES
- We retain the right to stop offering You any game.
- A bet, stake or wage shall be deemed to have been accepted as soon as it is received on our system and validated and processed.
- We retain the right to decline to accept bets, stakes and wages on any game without providing any reason.
- The list of all the bets, stakes, wages and details are available to You on the Website after login.
- Should we decide to close Your Account bets, stakes and wages which have already been placed will not be voided and You will be paid any winnings unless there is suspicion of fraudulent activity.
- A bet, stake or wage which has been placed and confirmed cannot be amended, withdrawn or cancelled by You.
- Winnings will be available into Your Account after the final result is confirmed. However, we reserve the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into the result of an event resulting from a suspicion of criminal activities that may have affected the result of the event. If the irregularity is confirmed then we retain the right to void any related bets, stakes, wages and resultant winnings if any.
- Should we become aware that You have placed a number of bets, stakes and/or wages from different Your Accounts You have irregularly opened, all these bets, stakes and wages will be voided. We retain the right to take further action as deemed necessary.
- Communication errors do occasionally happen. Bets, stakes and wages are confirmed only when received on our servers. Should there be a break in communication after You offer a bet, stake or wage and it has been received on our servers it will still be considered to be valid. If Your bet, stake or wage offer is not received at our servers then it will not stand and the bet, stake or wage amount will not have been taken from Your Account.
- If a game is started but fails or produces an inexact result due to a breakdown of the game account management software and/or of the game and/or of the random number generator, all the stakes and wins coming from that game will be cancelled and the game account balance will be restored to its position prior to the start of the game.
- If You disconnect Your session with the Website during an active game, the amount of the stake will be returned to Your Account. When applicable, amounts of un-wagered stakes will be returned to Your Account and confirmed bets will be processed and winning will be credited to the Your Account.
- We endeavour to make no mistakes when quoting pay-tables; if any mistake is inadvertently done, we reserve the right to modify the pay-out ratios even once the event has finished (when applicable).
- If for any reason, we incorrectly credit Your Account balance, it is Your responsibility to immediately notify us of the error and repay us the incorrect balance.
- In the event of software or random number generator malfunctioning, the bet will be considered null, and void and the amount of the stake will be returned to You.
- Our refund policy is to not affect any refunds. However, it remains at management’s discretion to determine whether a refund request for a deposit made should be entertained.
- For detailed Game Rules please refer to the rules attached to each of the games while Your session.
REMOTE GAMING OR BETTING
Where You are accessing the Services via an electronic form of
communication You should be aware that:
In relation to Your use of the Website for the placing of bets or
playing of games:
- You may be using a connection or equipment which is slower than such equipment used by others and this may affect Your performance in time critical events offered via the Website;
- You may encounter system flaws, faults, errors or service interruption which will be dealt with in accordance with paragraph 18 (IT Failure);
- the Game Rules for each event or game offered via the Website are available and should be considered by You prior to Your use of the Services offered via the Website; and in relation to Your use of the Services, if You are betting on an "in running" event, You may not at any relevant time be able to see or otherwise be provided with the most up-to-date information in relation to the relevant event. We shall not be liable to You in respect of any losses suffered or costs incurred by You as a result of any delay in the transmission of information relating to any "in running" event.
- In relation to Your use of the Website for the placing of bets or playing of games:
- Where You are accessing the Services via an electronic form of communication You should be aware that:
- These rules form an agreement between ourselves and our members. Registering with us is taken as your acceptance of these rules.
- Members are fully responsible for ensuring contact and payment details are accurate at all times.
- We accept bets from those aged 18 years and over only, and may ask for proof of age at any point. Members may have their account suspended until such proof is provided.
- Members must keep their sensitive details confidential at all times. If you believe your details are no longer confidential, you must inform us immediately, as any account activity is your responsibility.
- Placed and confirmed bets may not be changed or cancelled.
- Members are responsible for ensuring placing bets is permitted in their country of residence.
- Members can only place bets on our website. Attempting to place a bet in any other way will not be accepted.
- Bets or any part of a bet may be cancelled and/or refused at any point before the event in question without notice.
- We will take all action necessary to prevent any form of betting fraud. Any member or group of members found to be placing bets in such a way as to defraud us will have their accounts suspended and bets voided, whether bets are settled or not.
- We may void bets that have been accepted when there were insufficient funds in the account to cover the bet, Payments that are subsequently cancelled by a payment processor will result in cancelled bets.
- Any funds credited to a member account in error should be reported to us immediately. Any winnings derived from such funds will be voided and reclaimed by us.
- These Terms and Conditions are presented in English. In the case of any ambiguity of these Terms and Conditions in other languages, the English version shall prevail.
- In order to prevent amongst other things collusion and money laundering, the use of multiple accounts by a Player is strictly prohibited. Upon the suspicion of the multiple registration by a Player or by Players acting in collusion or as a syndicate, the set-up of fictitious accounts or the use of front men, we reserve the right to change or terminate any bonus offer, void all bets, cancel any winnings and/or close accounts of the Player(s).
- Bets may be placed up to the advertised start time. Any bets placed and accepted after the event start time shall be deemed as a non-runner.
- Bets on different selections within the same event where the outcome of one affects or is affected by another will not be accepted and will be voided in the case of accidental acceptance.
- 'If Bets' will be settled according to the order in which they appear on the betting slip until assigned monies have been used. In the case of these funds being insufficient to complete or continue the bet, the selection in question will be settled according to the amount available.
- We work hard to maintain accuracy at all times but occasionally errors do occur. We accept no responsibility for such errors and in such cases where prices are affected, all bets will be void.
- We will not be held responsible for any damages/losses resulting from use of our website or related content including operation or transmission delays or interruptions, loss/corruption of data, line/communication failure, misuse of website or associated content, or any errors/omissions on the website or associated content.
- Maximum winnings per member per day via this website is €10000 or currency equivalent.
- The minimum amount for a bet is €0.10.
- The maximum bet amount for one event is €100.00 or equivalent in other currencies.
- We may offer lower odds on some bet types than is offered on singles.
- Members are advised to maintain records of all transactions, game rules, cancellations rules and payment services for future reference.
- Bets are processed and deemed active once they have been placed and acceptance confirmed.
- Every effort is made to ensure all information displayed on the website is accurate, but should be used only as a guide. We cannot be held responsible for any errors in event details. Members are advised to consult our Betting Rules for details of bet settlements in such circumstances.
- Members can place bets as soon as funds have been successfully added to their account.
- Members accept that we may use first name, username and country of residence of significant winners for advertising purposes. In all other cases, members' details will remain confidential.
- Bets on events that are subsequently cancelled will be voided and monies refunded.
- Member offers are limited to one per person, family, address, email, phone number, payment account number and computer, We reserve the right to withdraw offers from any member or group of members.
Member account is deemed as unique regarding your name and personal
details, and may only be used by you. It shall not be duplicated under
any circumstances. In the case of duplicated accounts, we may close such
an account and:
- Void and forfeit all bonuses, free bets and winnings
- Refund all deposits less voided winnings
- Reclaim any other funds from any other duplicate accounts
- In the case of bets placed on incorrect prices, bets will still stand but will be settled at the revised price.
- These terms and conditions will be updated from time to time and it is the members' responsibility to check regularly for such updates.
COLLUSION, CHEATING, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
The following practices (or any of them) in relation to the Services:
- abuse of bonuses or other promotions; and/or
- using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating); and/or
- taking unfair advantage (as defined in paragraph 12.5.3); and/or
- opening any Duplicate Accounts; and/or
Note: Please use also respective formatting!
- If You suspect a person is engaged in any Prohibited Practice, You shall as soon as reasonably practicable report it to us by e-mailing us or telephoning Customer Services.
- You agree that You shall not participate in or be connected with any form of Prohibited Practice in connection with Your access to or use of the Services.
- we have reasonable grounds to believe that You have participated in or have been connected with any form of Prohibited Practice (and the basis of our belief shall include (but shall not be limited) the use by us (and by our gaming partners and our other suppliers) of any fraud, cheating and collusion detection practices which are used in the gambling and gaming industry at the relevant time); or
- You have placed bets and/or played online games with any other online provider of gambling services and are suspected (as a result of such play) of any Prohibited Practice or otherwise improper activity; or
- we become aware that You have "charged back" or denied any of the purchases or deposits that You made to Your Account; or
You become bankrupt or suffer analogous proceedings anywhere in the
world, then, including in connection with any suspension and/or
termination of Your Account, we shall have the right, in respect of
Your Account (and/or any other account held by You at any of the
websites operated by us and/or our Group) to withhold the whole or
part of the balance and/or recover from the Account the amount of
any deposits, pay-outs, bonuses or winnings which have been affected
by or are in any way attributable to any of the event(s)
contemplated in this Clause 12.4. The rights set out in this Clause
12.4 are without prejudice to any other rights (including any common
law rights) that we may have against You, whether under the Terms of
Use or otherwise.
Note: Please use also respective formatting!
For the purposes of this paragraph 12:
a "fraudulent practice" means any fraudulent activity engaged in by
You or by any person acting on Your behalf or in collusion with You,
and shall include, without limitation:
(a) fraudulent charge-backs; or
(b) the use by You or any other person who was participating in the same game as You at any time, of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorised credit or debit card, as a source of funds; or
(c) the collusion by You with others in order to gain an unfair advantage (including through bonus schemes or similar incentives offered by us); or
(d) any attempt to register false or misleading account information; or
(e) any attempt to evade restrictions imposed to You according to Paragraph 8 (including but not limited, by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of Your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding Your location, citizenship, or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in a prohibited or restricted jurisdiction); or
(f) any actual or attempted act by You, which is reasonably deemed by us to be illegal in any applicable jurisdiction, made in bad faith, or intended to defraud us and/or circumvent any contractual or legal restrictions, regardless of whether such act or attempted act actually causes us any damage or harm;
- a "criminal activity" shall include, without limitation, money laundering and any offence under of the Gambling Act; and
an "unfair advantage" shall include, without limitation:
- the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our or any third party's software used by You in connection with the Services (including in respect of any game);
- the use of automated players ('bots'), or other 3rd party software or analysis systems; or
- the exploitation by You, of an 'Error' as defined in paragraph 18.1, in any case either to Your advantage and/or to the disadvantage of us or other.
- a "fraudulent practice" means any fraudulent activity engaged in by You or by any person acting on Your behalf or in collusion with You, and shall include, without limitation:
- In exercising any of our rights under Clause 12.4 in relation to a Prohibited Practice, we shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that, while complying with our regulatory and other legal obligations, we exercise such rights in a manner which is fair to You and to our other customers.
- We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of Your identity and of any suspected Prohibited Practice by You, and You shall cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
- The following practices (or any of them) in relation to the Services:
Provided that Your Account does not show that a balance is due to us,
not less than 24 hours' notice to us at any time, by contacting us
through Customer Services, details of which can be found in the Help
section of the Website:
- indicating Your wish to close Your Account; and
stating the reasons why You wish to close Your Account, in
particular if You are doing so because of concerns over the level of
Your use of the same.
- When You request closure of Your Account under paragraph 13.1 we will, subject to paragraph 13.3, return any outstanding balance in Your Account to You.
- All withdrawals must be done through the same payment method and payment details, chosen by the Player when placing a deposit, unless we are unable to do so or decides otherwise. This is at our discretion. If the Player has deposited using several payment methods, we reserve the right to split the Player’s withdrawal across such payment methods and process each part through the respective payment method at its discretion and in accordance with anti-money laundering policies and regulations. The Player agrees that all deposits/withdrawals made to/from his/her Player Account, are transferred to/from bank account/s, debit/credit card/s, wallet or any other payment options available in the Player’s country, which belong solely to the Player and are in the Player’s name. It is prohibited to make any withdrawal from a Player Account, bank account/s, debit/credit card/s, wallet or any other payment options which do not belong (solely) to the Player. This is in order to prevent that we transfer funds to persons who have not been duly identified by us, in accordance with anti-money laundering policies and regulations.
- In the event of closure of Your Account because of gambling addiction (including but not limited to Paragraph 33) or if Your Account has been closed due to fraud (including but not limited to Paragraph 12) You acknowledge that You are prohibited from opening a new Account. We will not be liable if You manage to open a new Account, for such action nor for any direct or indirect consequential damages. We shall have the right to close, at any time, a new Account opened in breach of the requirement stated herein.
CLOSURE AND TERMINATION BY YOU
CLOSURE AND TERMINATION BY US
SUSPENSION BY US
ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES
- You are solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all of the computer equipment and telecommunications networks and internet access services that You need to use in order to access the Services. We will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any losses caused to You (whether resulting from loss of service, poor internet connectivity, insufficient bandwidth or otherwise) by the internet or any telecommunications service provider that You have engaged in order to access the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, WinnerzOn does not make any representation or give any warranty as to the compatibility of the Services with any particular 3rd party software or hardware, including (for the avoidance of doubt) 3rd party analysis or ‘Bot’ programmes which promise certain results from any of the Services.
- Under no circumstances should You use the Services for any purpose which is or is likely to be considered to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, of a racist, sexist or other discriminatory nature, or which could cause offence. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users, via the Website, or attempt to pass Yourself off as being any other person, or behave in such a manner towards any WinnerzOn staff used to provide the Services, Customer Services, or any helpdesk or support function which we make available to You.
- You shall use the Website for personal entertainment only and shall not be allowed to provide access or reproduce the Website or any part of it in any form whatsoever without our express consent, including creating links to it.
You shall be solely liable in respect of any content uploaded by You
onto the Website ("Uploaded Content") and, in uploading any such content
You represent and warrant that;
- you have obtained all necessary approvals, consents, licences and permissions required in respect of the Uploaded Content and that the reproduction of the Uploaded Content on the Website will not infringe the copyright, trade mark, confidential information or any other intellectual property rights whatsoever of any third party;
- the Uploaded Content will not contain any material in breach of paragraph 14.2 or any code in breach of clause 14.3;
- the Uploaded Content will comply with all laws and regulations (including, in particular, those relating to data protection and privacy); and
- WinnerzOn is entitled to use and sub-licence the use of the Uploaded Content at its sole discretion.
- Any material (other than Software under paragraph 16) downloaded by You from the Website shall be downloaded entirely at your own risk and WinnerzOn shall not be liable in respect of any loss of data or other damage caused by any such download.
- Where we have reason to believe that Your use of the Services is in breach of paragraphs 14.2, 14.3, 14.4 or 14.5 we shall, without prejudice to any of our other rights, be entitled forthwith to remove from the Website any offending content.
BETTING AND GAMING TERMS
Expressions used in the betting and gaming industry are numerous. Where
appropriate, a glossary explaining the meaning of commonly-used betting
and gaming expressions is available through the Help pages in the
Website. Should You be in any doubt as to the meaning of any expression,
- look up its meaning in the glossary in the relevant Help section relating to the event or game You are betting or gaming on;
- If You are still in any doubt, contact Customer Services for clarification; and
- not place any bet or game on any event until its meaning is understood to Your satisfaction, because we cannot accept any responsibility if You place a bet or game via the products offered via the Services in circumstances where You do not understand any of the terms involved in or relating to the bet or game.
- Expressions used in the betting and gaming industry are numerous. Where appropriate, a glossary explaining the meaning of commonly-used betting and gaming expressions is available through the Help pages in the Website. Should You be in any doubt as to the meaning of any expression, You should:
ALTERATION OF THE WEBSITE
We may, in our absolute discretion, alter or amend any product or service (including any prices offered) available through the Website at any time for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing provision of the Website, but without prejudice to any games and/or bets already in progress at the time of such amendment. From time to time, we may restrict You from accessing some parts of the Website for the purpose of maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the games and/or products available through the Website.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
- It may be necessary to provide You with software ("Software") supplied by third parties to enable You to use the products offered through the Services, in particular our download Games products.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that any Software is downloaded onto your computer in a manner compatible with Your own computer's specific set-up. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable to the extent that the incorrect downloading of any Software has an adverse effect on the operation of Your computer.
- Where problems occur in the software or hardware used by us to provide the Services we will take all reasonable steps to remedy the problem as soon as practicable. Where such problems cause a game to be interrupted in circumstances where it cannot be restarted from exactly the same position without any detriment to You or other players, we will take all reasonable steps to treat You in a fair manner (which may include reinstating the balance on Your Account to the position existing following completion of the last bet or game logged on WinnerzOn's server immediately prior to the occurrence of the problem).
- We do not accept any liability whatsoever for problems caused by the equipment which You or other players are using to access the Services, or faults relating to Your or their internet service provider.
ERRORS OR OMISSIONS
A number of circumstances may arise where a bet or wager is accepted, or
a payment is made, by us in error. A non-exhaustive list of such
circumstances is as follows:
- where we mis-state any odds or terms of a bet or gaming wager to You as a result of obvious error or omission in inputting the information or setting up a market, or as a result of a computer malfunction;
where we have made a 'palpable error'. A palpable error occurs
- in relation to bets placed prior to an event taking place, the prices/terms offered are materially different from those available in the general market; or
- in relation to any event, the price/terms offered at the time the bet is placed are clearly incorrect given the probability of the event occurring;
- where we have continued to accept bets on a market which should have been suspended, including where the relevant event is in progress (except where 'in-running' bets are accepted) or had already finished (sometimes referred to as 'late bets');
- where an error has been made as a result of a Prohibited Practice under paragraph 19.1;
- where we should not have accepted, or have the right to cancel or re-settle, a bet pursuant to the Betting Rules (for example due to 'Related Contingencies');
- where an error is made by us as to the amount of winnings/returns that are paid to You, including as a result of a manual or computer input error; or
where an error has been made by us as to the amount of free bets
and/or bonuses that are credited to Your account,
any such circumstances being referred to as an "Error".
We reserve the right to:
- correct any Error made on a bet placed and re-settle the same at the correct price or terms which were available or should have been available through WinnerzOn (absent the publishing error) at the time that the bet was placed and the bet will be deemed to have taken place on the terms which were usual for that bet; or
- where it is not reasonably practicable to correct and re-settle under 19.2.1 above, to declare the bet void and return Your stake into Your Account; or
- in circumstances where the Error has resulted from a Prohibited Practice, to take the steps set out in paragraph 12.4.
- Any monies which are credited to your Account, or paid to you as a result of an Error shall be deemed, pending resolution under paragraph 19.2, to be held by You on trust for us and shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to You. Where such circumstances exist, if You have monies in Your Account we may reclaim these monies from Your Account pursuant to paragraph 7.4. We agree that we shall use all reasonable endeavours to detect any Errors and inform You of them as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers shall be liable for any loss, including loss of winnings, that results from any Error by us or an error by You.
- You shall inform us as soon as reasonably practicable should You become aware of any Error.
- Where You have used monies which have been credited to Your Account or awarded to You as a result of an Error to place subsequent bets or play games, we may cancel such bets and/or withhold any winnings which You may have won with such monies, and if we have paid out on any such bets or gaming activities, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by You on trust for us and You shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to You.
- A number of circumstances may arise where a bet or wager is accepted, or a payment is made, by us in error. A non-exhaustive list of such circumstances is as follows:
EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY
- Your access to and use of the Services is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. We shall not be liable for any attempts by You to use the Services by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
SAVE AS PROVIDED IN OUR BETTING RULES AND SUBJECT TO PARAGRAPH 19.5, OUR
MAXIMUM LIABILITY (INCLUDING THAT OF OUR PARENT AND SUBSIDIARY
COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES)
ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICES AND
WHETHER UTILISING THE WEBSITE), WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES UNDER
BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, WILL BE
- (WHERE OUR LIABILITY RELATES TO A BET OR STAKE) THE AMOUNT OF THE BET OR STAKE PLACED BY YOU IN RESPECT OF WHICH OUR LIABILITY HAS ARISEN;
- (WHERE OUR LIABILITY RELATES TO THE MISAPPLICATION OF FUNDS) THE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN MISPLACED BY US; AND
- (IN RESPECT OF ANY OTHER WinnerzOn LIABILITY) ONE THOUSAND EURO (1,000 EURO).
WE (INCLUDING OUR PARENT AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS,
DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, WHETHER
SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR
OTHERWISE, IN RESPECT OF ANY:
- LOSS OF DATA;
- LOSS OF PROFITS
- LOSS OF REVENUE;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY;
- LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO GOODWILL OR REPUTATION;
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION; OR
which we may have in respect of:
- fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation); or
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
You will fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers,
directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless from
and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands,
liabilities and damages (including legal fees), however caused, that may
arise, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, as a result of or in
- the access to and use of the Services by You or by anyone else using Your username and password; and/or
- You will fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities and damages (including legal fees), however caused, that may arise, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, as a result of or in connection with:
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained forming any part of the Services are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material comprised within the Services may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single device only (and hard copy portions may be printed) solely for Your own personal and non-commercial use.
- All intellectual property rights in the name "WinnerzOn", the logos, designs, trade marks and other distinctive brand features of WinnerzOn and any content provided by WinnerzOn or any third party for inclusion on the Website vest in WinnerzOn or the applicable third party. You agree not to display or use such logos, designs, trade marks and other distinctive brand features in any manner without our prior written consent.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You shall not:
- corrupt the Website;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the servers on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- flood the Website with information, multiple submissions or "spam";
- knowingly or negligently use any features which may affect the function of the Website in any way for example (but not limited to) releasing or propogating viruses, worms, trojans, logic bombs or similar material that is malicious or harmful;
- interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Website;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will report any suspected breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Website or to Your downloading of any material posted on such Website, or on any website linked to the Website.
- You shall not:
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We are required by law to comply with data protection requirements in the way in which we use any personal information collected from You in Your use of the Services. We therefore take very seriously our obligations in relation to the way in which we use Your personal information.
- When You use the Services it will be necessary for us to collect certain information about You, including Your name and date of birth, Your Contact Details, and may also include information about Your marketing preferences (all of which shall be known as "Your Personal Information").
By providing us with Your Personal Information, You consent to our
processing Your Personal Information, including any of the same which is
- for other purposes where we need to process Your Personal Information for the purposes of operating the Services, including by sharing it with our service providers and agents for these purposes, for example to our providers of postal services, marketing services and customer services agents. We may also disclose Your Personal Information in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We will retain copies of any communications that You send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from You.
USE OF 'COOKIES' ON THE WEBSITE
COMPLAINTS AND NOTICES
No claim or dispute with regard to:
- the acceptance or settlement of a bet which You have made using the Services will be considered more than 30 days after the date of the original transaction; and
- a game which You have played using the Services will be considered more than 12 (twelve) weeks after the date on which the relevant transaction or game play took place.
- Should You wish to make a complaint regarding the Services, as a first step You should as soon as reasonably practicable contact Customer Services about Your complaint, which will be escalated as necessary within our Customer Service team until resolution.
- If the dispute is not wholly resolved after the abovementioned conversations, You and we agree to enter into mediation in good faith to settle such a dispute and will do so in accordance with the ProMediate (“ADR entity”) rules/procedures. Unless otherwise agreed between You and us, within fourteen (14) working days of the aforementioned agreement to enter into mediation, the mediator will be nominated by the ADR entity. To initiate the mediation a party must give notice in writing to the other party to the dispute, referring the dispute to mediation (“ADR Notice”). Unless otherwise agreed, the mediation will start not later than eight (8) weeks after the date of the ADR Notice.
- You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played through the Services and You accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on Your screen and the game server used by WinnerzOn, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of Your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact You, we may do so using any of Your Contact Details. Notices will be deemed to have been properly served and received by You immediately after an email is sent or after we have communicated with You directly by telephone (including where we leave You a voicemail), or three (3) days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post; and in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address (if any) in Your Contact Details at the time that any such email was sent.
- No claim or dispute with regard to:
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of Your obligations or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve You from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, WinnerzOn's original intent.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- For those customers who wish to restrict their gambling, we provide a voluntary self-exclusion policy, which enables You to close Your Account or restrict Your ability to place bets or game on the Website for a minimum period of six months. You can ask that the restriction lasts for a period of up to five years. Once Your Account has been self-excluded You will be unable to reactivate the Account under any circumstances until the expiry of the period chosen under this paragraph. At the expiry of the self-exclusion period You will be entitled to re-commence use of the Services by contacting Customer Services or by opening a new account.
- If You require any information relating to this facility please speak to Customer Services through the Help tab or view our Responsible Gaming section.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with self-exclusion. However, self-exclusion requires the joint commitment of both You and WinnerzOn. During the self-exclusion period You must not attempt to try to open new accounts and You accept that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever if You continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website and we fail to recognise or determine that You have requested self-exclusion in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, You opening a new account, gambling in an LBO or over the telephone rather than over the internet or using a different name or address.
- WinnerzOn is committed to supporting Responsible Gambling initiatives.
Any self-exclusion implemented in terms of Clause 33.1 above are
(a) For all the games offered by us; and
(b) Across all the means by which we provide the Services.
Since we require separate player registration, where we operate multiple brands (websites operated by us and/or our Group), we will ensure self-exclusion to be implemented to Your activity on the brand on which You have requested self-exclusion, and Your requested self-exclusion shall be applicable to that individual brand.
You are not entitled to open a new Account if You have had already an Account closed by us at any of the websites operated by us and/or our Group or at Your request under Paragraph 33 (Responsible Gaming/Gambling), though we do not take responsibility if You have attempted and succeeded to open a new Account due to circumstances mentioned in Clause 33.3.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with self-exclusion. However, self-exclusion requires the joint commitment of both You and us. During the self-exclusion period You must not attempt to try to open new accounts and You accept that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever if You continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website and/or any of the websites operated by us and/or our Group, and we fail to recognise or determine that You have requested self-exclusion in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, You opening a new account, using a different name or address, etc.
Where we provide hyperlinks to other websites, we do so for information
purposes only. You use any such links at your own risk and we accept no
responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the
information contained on them. You may not link to this site, nor frame it
without our express permission.
WinnerzOn can be contacted at the addresses given in
paragraph 2.1 above; by e-mail at the address on the
You hereby acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for us to collect
and otherwise use your personal data in order to allow you access and use
of the Websites and in order to allow you to participate in Games or Bets.
We hereby acknowledge that in collecting your personal details as stated in the previous provision, we are bound by the Data Protection Act. We will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
We will use your personal data to allow you to participate in the Games and Bets and to carry out operations relevant to your participation in the Games or Bets. We may also use your personal data to inform you of changes, new services and promotions that we think you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive such direct marketing data, you may opt out of such service (please log in to your WinnerzOn account / edit profile in order to opt out). If you wish to opt-in again and receive any kind of marketing material by contacting Customer Support.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless such disclosure is necessary for the processing of your requests in relation to your participation in the Games or Bets; or unless it is required by law; or unless we must do so in order to responsibly fulfill anti-fraud and anti-money laundering obligations to which we are subject. As WinnerzOn’s business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the Website and product offering, personal data may be disclosed to them. Employees of WinnerzOn, in specific Customer support, the payment team and other employees shall also have access to your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance and the Service. In order to provide you with an efficient service, we and/or our service providers may transfer your personal data from one country to another world-wide. If we transfer data outside/inside the European Economic Area we will comply with the transfer protocols required by EU law. You hereby consent to such disclosures and to such transfers of data as set out in this paragraph.
We shall keep all information provided as personal data. You have the right to access personal data held by us about you. No data shall be destroyed unless required by law, or unless the information held is no longer required to be kept for the purpose of the relationship.
In the processing of your betting account and associated transactions, we may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies, anti-money laundering agencies. These agencies may keep a record of your information. You hereby consent to such disclosures and to the keeping of such records by third parties.
We may contact you periodically by email, telephone or other forms of mobile-based communication with offers and promotions from other WinnerzOn which are operated by and under the licenses of WinnerzOn. You hereby consent to such contact.
Calls may be recorded and used for training purposes. We can disclose the content following receipt of an order by any regulatory or government authority to do so, or under any provision in the Governing Law. Calls and electronic communications are stored for one year and then deleted from the system.